Be a Supporter!

welshassassinwelshassassin

Main News Favorites Reviews Stats 9 Fans

247 audio Reviews with Responses

[NLC] Forbidden Blade WIP [NLC] Forbidden Blade WIP

Very captivating and it uses up you're senses in a very unique way. The piano just adds to the amazing-ness of the song.
I don't think this song needs any major impovements, or minor ones (to my ears), be great to use in a flash/game.
Keep up the great work!

Chrausner responds:

It would be hard to picture this song to be used in a flash. :P If I focused more on creativity, then this would sound better. Anyway, thanks!

Dominion Dominion

What an amazing song you have created! I can't think of anything better that has entered my ears in a very long time!
It's a little long but it's ambient, so you don't even notice! :)
Great job, keep it up!

CreaperX responds:

Much appreciated, thank you :)

Lost in Emotion Lost in Emotion

Amazing song, extremely captivating and very creative. I can't stop praising it!
I loved it...Please make more :O
Fantastic job, keep it up!

Ghosts4Hire responds:

Thanks for listening. I am always working on new music so check back. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Blossom Blossom

Did you say Trance? Definatly Trance, and you have certainly proved you know what you're talking about. Great song even though it is so short!
Would love to hear a full version (if you ever make one), I really appreciate the effort you put in with this song, it's awesome!

SiriusEmission responds:

I will definitely write songs trance genre, but this particular project I will not continue.

Deadmau5-Sofi.. (NKLS R.. Deadmau5-Sofi.. (NKLS R..

Very nice snippet of what is to come, definatly a fan of Deadmau5 and you certainly heightened my expectations of your final song.
I loved, great job!

zeblah2 responds:

The song is complete, but I cannot release it fully, due to copyright issues. You can listen to it on soundcloud at lenkls.

Changing Skies Changing Skies

Excellent song, really inspiring and mellow melody throughout and you have split the song up in all the right areas.
I appreciate the effort you have gone to create this song, pleasure to listen to! :)

Nitrocore responds:

Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time out to listen and review it. : )

The Bears are Back The Bears are Back

Very nice intro, although I did feel it was a bit too long as it's repeated. This motif is shown throughout the entire song, even though the song itself is to of a high standard I can't help but think it is missing something.
I liked you're imagintive ''bear with a bullet proof vest in the middle of a battle field''
Really good song, well done :)

- Sarah

BinaryGuy responds:

I suppose that repetitive bass was really meant to be more of a texture than the focus. Hmm, suppose turning down the volume on that synth would change that?
I may leave it alone, move on, and come back to it in a few months.
Hey, thanks for this review, The objective stuffs like that is good for the artist like me.
Thanks! keep reviewing audio sarah!
~Kellen

Electrostep1.1 Electrostep1.1

Loving the beat

I love it, the song fits the genre perfectly and seems to capture the party mood just right.
I think the floating volumes just adds to the mood personally.
Great song, can't wait to hear another :)

SirSirius responds:

Thanks a lot :D

Just please don't listen to my other songs, they are crap to be honest ^^ I just started about a month ago and uploaded everything i did so far...

Dying Dying

Interesting to say the least

A very postmodern song you've created here, sounds a lot like a mix between The Prodigy and The Streets.
Suits Misc. genre to a T there really isn't any other way of describing it, it's concept is extremly intruiging though. The religious aspects and life lyrics seem from the heart and captures the listener.
A very good effort and I really like, dont know why someone wouldn't.

PIED3 responds:

Thanks for listening and taking the time to review, glad you liked it!

My Eyes Beneath The Sun My Eyes Beneath The Sun

Nicely put together

The lyrics are very up-beat and sounds a lot like Eminem when he was in his youth
The lyrics again are quite powerfull to you're audience and clear to hear
A very strong background music which didn't clash with either male voices
The piano is very meloncholic adding tenseion and atmosphere to you're song and the higher pitched noises adds to the sense of it being modern.
Very well produced, awesome

DominickTheRenegade responds:

thanks for your input and compliments